We can provide a range of support and care packages to support many different peoples needs, starting from 30 minutes to 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year.
We provide services that include:
- Personal care (incontinence, bathing, grooming, dressing)
- Administration and management of medication
- Transferring and pressure relief using equipment such as ceiling tracking, mobile
hoists and slide sheets.
- We can assist our clients with feeding including peg feeding.
- We also provide support with assistance with daily activities such as laundry, cooking, cleaning, shopping managing finances, carrying on daily activities i.e. visits to place of worship, social events, shopping and days out.
Our service is flexible, and we can rearrange services to suit individual needs. We will put a communication book in for carers to communicate with each other and for notes to be passed back and forth with family members, if this is agreed.
We understand that we are there to assist the individual and where applicable the family members. Our social care workers are there to help, not there to take over or think that we know better.